Friday, January 14, 2011

Bicycle Dreams movie free showing

Reposting this from the smwbike.org forums for Bill Gillette:

Hey everybody, I'm Bill Gillette, leader of the local recumbent bicycle club and owner of Edge Recumbents, one of Tennessee's only bicycle manufacturersWe will be having a FREE screening of the movie 'Bicycle Dreams' the documentary on the Race Across America this Saturday night, Jan. 15 at PIPS Technology, 804 Innovation Drive, Knoxville. It is off of Dutchtown.There will be a potluck dinner at 6pm with the movie afterwards. Anybody who loves bicycling is invited, we just ask that you bring some type of covered dish or refreshment (non-alcohol...).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you often commute by bicycle to UT campus or Downtown Knoxville from N.Knox? Would you let me survey you for my Master's thesis? I am in NEED of survey subjects ASAP. PLEASE HELP ME GRADUATE!
e-mail me please at isaachawk10@yahoo.com

Mountain Bike Helmets said...

Wow! A documentary on the Race Across America sounds pretty interesting to me. I hope there'd be another event like this soon. So sad I missed it. Thanks for posting though!